Your complete satisfaction with our product is guaranteed or items may be returned or exchanged within thirty days from when it was shipped, with a Return Merchandise Authorization. You will only pay for return shipping and insurance fees. To receive a return authorization on orders shipped within the United States follow the steps outlined below.
Please note that to be eligible for return, items must be in their original purchase condition, include all product documentation, and shipped within 30 days.
To expedite exchanging for different product, we recommend returning for refund and placing a new order. Please allow approximately 2 weeks for your refund to be processed.
If a package or item delivered to you arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment or call us immediately at 1.888.Yadegar. Please retain all packing materials unless instructed otherwise by Yadegardiamonds.com. Claims for damaged or missing items must be reported immediately or within 5 days of receipt of your order. Yadegardiamonds.com will not be responsible for lost or damaged returned shipments.
Single Jewelry Items $500 or Less:
Individual items of $500* or less being returned for refund can be set up online in just 4 simple steps. Request a Return Merchandise Authorization code and if you'd like, use our convenient pre-paid FedEx Ground® return shipping label for only $9.00 (deducted from your refund). It's that easy!
*Online Returns do not apply to the following items:
- International returns.
- Non-USD currencies.
- Item(s) shipped over 30 days ago.
- Individual purchases over $500.
- Exchanges, repairs, or resizing.
- Items that became damaged or defective after delivery.
- Engraved items (rings excluded).
Single Jewelry Items $500 or More:
Please call a Jewelercart.com and Jewelry Consultant at 1.888.Yadegar, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for individual items over $500, and items for exchange, repair, resize, or to report damage or defect. These cannot be set up online and require assistance. We recommend that you securely package your items in original packing materials, fully insured. We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Returns are processed during weekdays once the items have been received at our Fulfillment Center. Following receipt of your returned item, you'll receive a confirmation email. Please allow an average of 1-2 weeks for full processing. Our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item. Items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweler other than jewelercart.com), or damaged cannot be accepted for return. Please allow another 7 - 10 days after processing for your bank to post credit against your account.
Engraved jewelry items other than rings may not be returned. Diamonds purchased as part of our Jewelercart.com Upgrade Program May not be returned for credit. All jewelercart.com engraved rings may be returned for credit, however engraving fees are non-refundable. The removal of jewelercart.com engraving from any exchanged or resized ring is free with no additional engraving fee. Special orders are final sale and are not eligible for return. Returns without a return code, returns sent C.O.D., and improperly or uninsured packages will be refused upon receipt. Returns with missing paperwork or product will not be processed.
Additional shipping charges may be incurred if packages are returned via alternate carriers (including, but not limited to, UPS and Canada Post). Jewelercart.com reserves the right to charge your credit card for any fees we incur at time of package receipt. To avoid additional charges, we recommend sending your return via our preferred G4SI insured FedEx carrier.
For orders shipping to China, the 30 day period begins on the date you receive your order. The 20% reservation fee is non-refundable.
How to Prepare a Return or Exchange
To return a diamond or jewelry item to, follow the below process:
- Your Return Authorization Code. Individual items of $500 or less, returned for refund can be set up online. For all other returns call Jewelercart and you will be given a Return Authorization Code. For all returns, write this code on the return sticker found at the bottom of your original invoice. Place the sticker on the outside of the box you are returning.
- Package Your Return. We recommend you use the original shipping box, including all original packaging and collateral material. If your item was delivered with a diamond certificate and that certificate is not returned, you will be liable for the $250 replacement cost. For security reasons, do not write jewelercart anywhere on the outside of the box.
- Insure Your Package. On your invoice, if the price of the item you're returning is listed as:
- Did your purchase consist of an item that is $500 or less? We offer convenient online returns that can be completed in 4 simple steps. By following this link, you can receive your return authorization code and a convenient pre-paid FedEx Ground shipping label for $9.00 per order on qualified returns. This fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Your purchase has an item that is greater than $500? Not a problem. Just call us at your convenience, since these orders require more assistance to process. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at our toll-free number 404-596-8912. We'll help provide a return authorization code with instructions on how to package and return your item.
- More than $25,000: High value returns often require special arrangements. We recommend contacting a jewelercart.com Diamond and Jewelry Consultant for assistance and suggested methods for returning your purchase.
If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us , 24 hours a day, 7 days.
PayPal orders may be returned for credit back to your PayPal account. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your account to be credited.
Shipping charges, including Special Handling and any other related costs, are non-refundable. Please do not ship returns C.O.D. If you receive any portion of your order damaged, please contact us prior to returning the items. Yadegardiamonds.com will not reimburse you for unauthorized shipping expenses incurred. Please retain all shipping materials for FedEx pick up and/or inspection.
If we request that you return the merchandise to us, we may reimburse you for full or partial return shipping expenses at our discretion. We will not reimburse you for overnight, express or other special services used at your discretion.
After Your Return is Received by Jewelercart
Once your return is received into our system, you will receive a confirmation email. System processing occurs Monday through Friday. Please allow our team one business day, up to 24 hours, once the carrier arrives to receive product into our system. Failure to obtain a Return Authorization code, or include Diamond Grading Report(s) can delay receiving your return.
Once entered into our system, your return must be inspected by our Quality Assurance team. Please allow 2-4 business days for this process. If there are any questions regarding your return, we will contact you. Once inspection is complete, your return will be fully processed. For refunds, please allow an additional 2-4 days.
If you are expecting a return shipment, you will receive a shipping confirmation the day of the outbound shipment. You can track the status of your return online here. Thank you for shopping at Jewelercart, LLC.
Credits to Your Charge Card
Credit card purchases, Credit Card and PayPal purchases will be refunded against the credit card or account used on the original purchase. Please allow up to 2 weeks from the date that Yadegardiamonds.com has received your return for your account to be credited. You may wish to contact your credit card company on posting guidelines as they can vary. If you made a purchase of $1000 or greater using a bank wire, and are an International customer, your refund will take approximately 3 weeks from the date of the return's receipt. For bank wire purchases under $1000, please allow 3-4 weeks. Bank wire refunds are posted against the original account they originated from.
Sale Price Adjustments
Sale price adjustments must be made within 7 days of the original ship date unless otherwise specified. Price adjustments will be provided as store credit.
Cancel or Change an Order
If you would like to change or cancel an order please call Diamond and Jewelry Consultant a. We will attempt to accommodate order changes to the extent possible prior to shipping confirmation. Some changes will result in a shipping delay. We are unable to accommodate changes or cancellations on special order requests and/or orders that have already shipped. If your order has already shipped, please contact us to set up a merchandise return once you have received the shipment.